Version: BROADWAY 1956
Composer: Karr, Harold
Lyricist: Dubey, Matt
Merman, Ethel/Lamas, Fernando
Ethel Merman was the Queen of Broadway. No performer on the musical comedy stage was hailed as enthusiastically and repeatedly.
Hers was the high voltage that kept Broadway lighted; hers was the infectious rendering of a song that made her the trademark for the American musical comedy stage.
Her leading man in Happy Hunting, the great musical comedy smash was Fernando Lamas, who was making his debut on Broadway.
Long out of print on CD, DRG is bringing back this legendary musical smash!
1. Opening - Chorus
2. Don't Tell Me - Gordon Polk, Virginia Gibson
3. Gee, But It's Good to Be Here - Ethel Merman & Chorus
4. Mutual Admiration Society - Ethel Merman, Virginia Gibson
5. It's Like a Beautiful Woman - Fernando Lamas
6. Wedding of the Year Blues - Mary Finney & Chorus
7. Mr. Livingstone - Ethel Merman
8. If'n - Virginia Gibson, Gordon Polk
9. This Is What I Call Love - Ethel Merman
10. Entr'acte - Chorus
11. New-Fangled Tango - Leon Belasco, Virginia Gibson, Ethel Merman
12. She's Just Another Girl - Gordon Polk
13. The Game of Love - Ethel Merman
14. Happy Hunting - Ethel Merman & Chorus
15. I'm a Funny Dame - Ethel Merman
16. This Much I Know - Fernando Lamas, Ethel Merman
17. Everyone Who's "Who's Who" - Chorus
18. Grand Finale - Company